Tru-Cape pear off competition terms and conditions 2019
By entering the Tru-Cape pear off competition, you automatically agree to the following Terms and Conditions set out below.
- This competition is open to all South African residents over the age of eighteen (18) years (any persons under the age of eighteen (18) must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering). However, the following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of Tru-Cape, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons (including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters), as well as the associated companies of entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants.
- The Competition will start on 15 April and end on 17 June 2019. No entries received after midnight on 17 June 2019 will be considered.
- Verified prize winners will receive:
- A R10 000 shopping voucher for the store at which they purchased Tru-Cape fruit.
- A R 5 000 shopping voucher for the store at which they purchased Tru-Cape Fruit.
- A R2 500 shopping voucher for the store at which they purchased Tru-Cape Fruit.
- There will to a total of 3 verified prize winners.
- To qualify for entry:
- Entrants must purchase a bag of Tru-Cape branded Abate Fetel and or Forelle pears and keep the till slip as proof of purchase.
- Entrants must vote on the poll posted on the top of the Tru-Cape Facebook page on which pear they prefer Abate Fetel or Forelle.
- Entrants are only able to vote once and therefore enter the competition once.
- Only entries received via completed vote on the Tru-Cape Facebook page will be accepted.
- Prize winners must allow thirty (30) days for delivery of prize from end date of the competition.
- Any person that has won a main prize of any Tru-Cape competitions within the last two years may not enter the competition and be eligible for the prizes.
- The 3 prize winners will be chosen through random selection.
- Tru-Cape reserves the right to choose the winners at its own discretion if needed. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winners will be verified and notified directly. Each prize winner will be required to provide his / her physical address / postal address as well as any other details required by Tru-Cape for delivery of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
- Each winner may be required to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Tru-Cape to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he / she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. The winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- By entering this competition you authorise Tru-Cape to collect, store
and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each winner may be requested to appear on television or radio, in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods and/or services of Tru-Cape. However, the winners of the Competition shall, at any time, be entitled to decline the above request.
- Tru-Cape reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions during the competition period and every reasonable effort shall be made to inform entrants of changes/amendments.
- Only South African residents may participate in the competition.
- For any enquires email email@example.com or call 021 850 1800.
Tru-Cape pear off competition
It’s a pear off ! Tru-Cape Abate Fetel vs Forelle pears! Tru-Cape wants to know which you prefer Abate Fetel or Forelle pears. Tell us and you could win your share of R17 500 in shopping vouchers.
To enter has never been simpler:
- Purchase Tru-Cape Abate Fetel and, or Forelle pears
- Make sure you keep your till slip as proof of purchase
- Go to the Tru-Cape Facebook page and vote which is your favourite, Abate Fetel or Forelle on the pinned post at the top of the page.
Winners will be chosen by random draw. The prizes are:
- 1st prize: R10 000 shopping voucher
- 2nd prize: R5 000 shopping voucher
- 3rd prize: R2 500 shopping voucher.
The vouchers will be issued to the store that you purchased your Tru-Cape Abate Fetel and or Forelle pears. Competition runs from 15 April to 17 June 2019 so there is plenty of time to try them both and decide which is your favourite.
Which pear is going to come up top? Your vote is what counts and we will have to just wait and see.