Tru-Cape Foodlover’s #FruityFun Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering the Tru-Cape Fruity Fun Competition, you automatically agree to the following Terms and Conditions set out below.
- This competition is open to all South African residents over the age of eighteen (18) years (any persons under the age of eighteen (18) must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering). All entrants under the age of 18 must be entered by a legal guardian or parent. However, the following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of Tru-Cape, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons (including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters), as well as the associated companies of entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants.
- Entries will be accepted from 26 September 2020 to midnight 26 October 2020. No entries received after midnight on 26 October 2020 will be considered.
- Verified winners will be contacted by 2 November 2020
- There will to a total of 3 verified winners for the prize of:
- 3 x iPad Pro’s
- To qualify for entry:
- Simply purchase a Tru-Cape product from Foodlovers Market, send us your clear and legible till slip via Facebook Messenger and post a selfie to our facebook page with #TruCapeFruityFun.
- Entries must include Tru-Cape product in the photo.
- Prize winners must allow thirty (30) days for delivery of prize from end date of the competition. The current South African lockdown may also slow down this process and delivery will be communicated according to government regulations.
- If Tru-Cape is unable to contact the selected winners within 3 days from selection, Tru-Cape reserves the right to choose another winner and the entry will be forfeited.
- Winners must provide a correct and useable address for courier to deliver prize. Should prize winners be uncontactable and therefore courier company cannot deliver the prize, within reason, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
- Any person that has won a main prize of any Tru-Cape competitions within the last two years may not enter the competition and be eligible for the prizes.
- Tru-Cape will select the winners via random draw, and also reserves the right to choose the winner at its own discretion. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The successfully selected winner will be verified and notified directly. The prize winner will be required to provide his / her physical address / postal address as well as any other details required by Tru-Cape for delivery of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
- Each winner may be required to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Tru-Cape to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he / she will automatically be disqualified, and the prize will be forfeited.
- By entering this competition you authorise Tru-Cape to collect, store
and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing email@example.com.
- Each contestant/ winner might be requested to send a photo of themselves and their prize, appear on television and may be requested to appear on radio, or in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods and/or services of Tru-Cape.
- All entrants give their consent to feature on any future marketing material.. This includes any social media usage as well as any other promotional materials.
- Tru-Cape reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions during the competition period and every reasonable effort shall be made to inform entrants of changes/amendments.
- Tru-Cape reserves the right to:
- Amend these terms and conditions.
- Disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
- Cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- Only South African residents may participate in the competition.
- For any enquires email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 850 1800.