SEND US YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE AND BE REWARDED!
E-mail your favourite apple or pear recipe to us at email@example.com. If we love it too, we’ll add it to our collection and include it right here on the site! Please remember to send us your name and address too, because if we feature your recipe, we’ll name it after you PLUS we’ll send you a special Tru-Cape gift to thank you for sharing your recipe with us!
Reshika’s Pear & Baby Marrow Soup
- 6 baby marrows (sliced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 4 forelle pears
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 125ml plain yoghurt
- 5ml coriander powder
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 5ml cumin powder
- 2 green chillies (sliced)
- Place baby marrows, onions, pears, lemon juice, shallot, sugar, coriander powder, cumin powder, and chillies in a medium size pot.
- Pour just enough water into the pot to just cover the ingredients
- Bring to boil on a high heat
- Once it has come to the boil reduce heat and simmer for approximately 15 minutes until ingredients are soft
- Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth consistency
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- add the yoghurt and blend until mixed
- serve as desired with bread of your choice