SEND US YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE AND BE REWARDED!
E-mail your favourite apple or pear recipe to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we love it too, we’ll add it to our collection and include it right here on the site! Please remember to send us your name and address too, because if we feature your recipe, we’ll name it after you PLUS we’ll send you a special Tru-Cape gift to thank you for sharing your recipe with us!
Shirin’s Pear Milkshake
- 1 Forelle pear
- 1 Cup of Milk
- Vanilla ice cream
- Optional: vanilla essence, cinnamon, honey, rainbow sprinkles, maraschino cherry
- Slice Forelle pear in half and remove core.
- Grate the one half of the pear (keep other half for garnish) and blend with the milk, and one scoop of ice cream in a blender.
- Add vanilla essence or cinnamon to taste (optional).
- Decorate the glass using honey to make lines or waves on the inside of the glass. Then sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles on the honey. This will hold them in place.
- Pour the blended pear, milk, and ice cream into the decorated glass.
- Garnish with thin slices of pear and a maraschino cherry and serve.