SEND US YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE AND BE REWARDED!
E-mail your favourite apple or pear recipe to us at email@example.com. If we love it too, we’ll add it to our collection and include it right here on the site! Please remember to send us your name and address too, because if we feature your recipe, we’ll name it after you PLUS we’ll send you a special Tru-Cape gift to thank you for sharing your recipe with us!
Fruit And Chocolate Fondue Heaven
- 1 slab (80g) dark chocolate
- 1 slab (80g) milk chocolate
- 1 cup (250ml) fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) liqueur of your choice (optional)
- fruit (apples, pears, bananas, strawberries), cut into bite-sized pieces and sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent browning
- Break the chocolate in chunks, then place in a large heat proof bowl over simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water) to melt.
- When the chocolate has melted, add the cream and liqueur. Stir well and continue heating over the simmering water for about 5 minutes until warm.
- Pour into a fondue or ceramic pot and keep warm over the gentle heat of a fondue candle.
- Spear fruit with fondue forks and dip into sauce.
Tip: For the ultimate in wicked goodness, dip chocolate-covered fruit in a bowl of chopped mixed nuts.