Your privacy is important to Tru-Cape Marketing. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Tru-Cape Marketing collects, and the ways in which Tru-Cape Marketing uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Tru-Cape Marketing may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including purchase trends;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including purchasing and ordering of products;
- information about transactions carried out over this website including billing details ;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including personal details; and
- any other information that you send to Tru-Cape Marketing.
Using personal information
Tru-Cape Marketing may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Tru-Cape Marketing discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Tru-Cape Marketing may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Tru-Cape Marketing will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Tru-Cape Marketing will store all the personal information you provide on hosting companies secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
Tru-Cape Marketing is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Tru-Cape Marketing
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to P.O Box 3772, Somerset West, 7129