Happy, Healthy, Family Fun with Tru-Cape and Checkers competition terms and conditions
By entering the Happy, Healthy, Family Fun with Tru-Cape and Checkers competition, you automatically agree to the following Terms and Conditions set out below.
- This competition is open to all South African and Namibian residents over the age of eighteen (18) years (any persons under the age of eighteen (18) must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering). However, the following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of Tru-Cape, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons (including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters), as well as the associated companies of entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants.
- The Competition will start on 19 August and end on 16 September 2019. No entries received after midnight on 17 September 2019 will be considered.
- Verified prize winners will receive:
- One of the two R10 000 Checkers shopping vouchers.
- One of the four R 2 500 Checkers shopping vouchers.
- There will to a total of 6 verified prize winners.
- To qualify for entry:
- Entrants must purchase a bag of Tru-Cape branded Freshmark products at Checkers and keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
- Entrants must then post a picture or video of them either getting healthy, eating healthy or having family fun with Tru-Cape product on the Tru-Cape Facebook page.
- Entrants must include one of the following hashtags depending on the theme of their entry, #TruCapeFam, #TruCapeHealth, or #TruCapeFun.
- Only entries received via the Tru-Cape Facebook page will be accepted.
- Prize winners must allow thirty (30) days for delivery of prize from end date of the competition.
- If Tru-Cape is unable to contact winner and receive contact details within 7 days from draw, Tru-Cape reserves the right to draw another winner and the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners must provide a correct and useable address for courier to deliver prize. Should prize winners be uncontactable and therefore courier company cannot deliver the prize, within reason, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
- Any person that has won a main prize of any Tru-Cape competitions within the last two years may not enter the competition and be eligible for the prizes.
- The 6 prize winners will be chosen through random selection.
- Tru-Cape reserves the right to choose the winners at its own discretion if needed. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winners will be verified and notified directly. Each prize winner will be required to provide his / her physical address / postal address as well as any other details required by Tru-Cape for delivery of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
- Each winner may be required to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Tru-Cape to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he / she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. The winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- By entering this competition you authorise Tru-Cape to collect, store
and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing email@example.com
- Each winner may be requested to appear on television or radio, in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods and/or services of Tru-Cape. However, the winners of the Competition shall, at any time, be entitled to decline the above request.
- Tru-Cape reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions during the competition period and every reasonable effort shall be made to inform entrants of changes/amendments.
- Only South African and Namibian residents may participate in the competition.
- For any enquires email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 850 1800.
Happy, Healthy, Family Fun with Tru-Cape and Checkers Competition
Its time to get healthy, and have some fun with Tru-Cape and you could stand a chance to win your share of R30 000 in Checkers shopping voucher.
To enter is simple:
- Purchase any Tru-Cape branded Freshmark product in Checkers.
- Keep the till slip as proof of purchase.
- Post a picture or video of you either getting healthy, eating healthy, or having family fun on the Tru-Cape Facebook page, using the hashtag #TruCapeFam, #TruCapeHealth, or #TruCapeFun depending on the theme of you picture or video.
Three simple easy steps.
Each week a random entry will be selected and the winner will receive a R2 500 Checkers shopping voucher. Two main prize winners will be chosen at the end of the competition via random draw and each will receive a R10 000 Checkers shopping voucher.
Competition runs from 19 August to 16 September 2019 and is exclusive to Checkers and Checkers Hyper. Terms and conditions apply.
We can’t wait to see what you get up to and share with us. We are all about great healthy, happy fun. Tru-Cape the perfect TakeAway from Nature.