Tru-Cape USSD SMS Database competition
Tru-Cape USSD Stream Competition March 2018 Terms and Conditions
To enter dial *120*8748# on your mobile phone, answer the questions, and you can stand a chance to win R500 cash. This is to opt into the Tru-Cape SMS database for marketing communication from Tru-Cape. Standard network rates apply.
By entering into the TRU-CAPE “USSD Stream competition”, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is open to all South African residents or South African Citizens over the age of eighteen (18) years (any persons under the age of eighteen (18) must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering). However, the following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of Tru-Cape, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons (including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters), as well as the associated companies of entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants.
- The Competition will start on 20 March 2018 and end on 29 March 2018. No entries received after midnight on 29 March 2018 will be considered.
- To participate in the Competition and be entered into the draw, each participant must answer all four questions correctly.
- The draw will take place by 4 April 2018.
- The winner will be randomly selected and will win R500 cash.
- The prize winner will be notified telephonically. Upon receipt of the call the prize winner may be required to provide his / her physical address / banking details for delivery of prize/ work place, email address (if available), work telephone number (if available) and a copy of his / her ID book and / or driver’s license to a representative from Tru-Cape within two weeks. At the time of the telephone call, the potential prize winner may be required to answer several questions about his / her eligibility. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an additional randomly drawn winner. The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his / her submission is validated and his / her documents are completed and submitted to Tru-Cape. In the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions by the potential prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and an additional prize winner will be awarded the prize subject to all conditions herein.
- If Tru-Cape is unable to reach the prize winner within 1 week of his / her name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and an additional prize winner will be drawn subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- To obtain the name of the prize winner (available after closing date), send an email to email@example.com
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organisers of the Competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be required to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Tru-Cape to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he / she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. The winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- By entering this competition you authorise Tru-Cape to collect, store
and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical
purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner may be requested to appear on television or radio, in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of Tru-Cape. However the winner of the Competition shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request.